Auteur Topic: Voting at Laphroaig's  (gelezen 2524 keer)

Offline T4

• Schotland fan
  • The power of the Kilt
Voting at Laphroaig's
« Gepost op: 17 nov 2007, 09:35 »
Rare jongens die Schotten :drinky

Laphroaig live online whisky tasting

Dear Egbert,

I hope you are all looking forward to the forthcoming Laphroaig Live online tasting on Wednesday 21st November at 20:00 GMT. A few of you have asked what time this is in your country – you can use this site to convert the time for your own country: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html - make sure you’re not late!

We have had over 900 questions submitted for the panel. A lot of the questions were quite similar so I have selected the 20 most asked questions and we would like you to vote on which ones you think should be answered by the panel live on the night. To vote just go to www.laphroaig.com/live/vote/index.asp but remember even if your question isn’t chosen you still have the opportunity to ask a question on the night via our website.

I have something else very special to tell you about. I know most of you won’t have tried the Laphroaig 27 year old so we are going to have a competition for one lucky winner to receive a special limited edition Friends of Laphroaig 27 year old worth £500. This bottle will be hand signed by myself and Robert Hicks (our master blender) and will also come accompanied with a certificate signed by all the distillery staff. To be in with a chance of winning we are asking all those who take part in the live online tasting to take a picture of themselves (or their group of friends) taking part in the live tasting. You might be the biggest group doing the tasting; the most fun group or it might just be one person who does something to really capture the spirit of Laphroaig. You will be able to upload your photos after the event at the same address (www.laphroaig.com/live) and we will judge the best picture to select our lucky winner. Terms and conditions are available at www.laphroaig.com/live

We have also created a special tasting mat that you can download and keep. It’s available at www.laphroaig.com/live after registering.

I look forward to ‘seeing’ you on 21st for this very special event!

Slainthe,

John Campbell
Distillery Manager

Offline McLeo

• Schotland Moderader
  • visiting Scotland since 1978, FOL 93701
Re: Voting at Laphroaig's
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 17 nov 2007, 10:29 »
Nou dan moeten we toch even naar de stamkroeg, foto'tje maken met wat "vrienden & Leapfrog" en opsturen,
 :drinky :bagpipe :schface

Leo
Wij reden rond in 4 VW campers nu een mooie dubbelcabine met soms een caravan erachter.